Friday, September 18, 2009

ITP has been awesome! =) It's my 2nd week of attachment already and everything has been going on smoothly since my first day at Juho. Staffs in the company were nice and friendly. Did measurement of building works(Structure) on the first week and (Architecture) this week. The Contractor QS was kind enough to guide me on (Architecture). It was fun while doing measurement on architecture, mainly because the area was measured using a Cost Planning software instead of a scale rule.

Wednesday ~ Mdm Chua(my LO) visited me. Chatted with her for awhile. It is sad to learn that she won't be teaching us next sem and will no longer be our PT.

Tomorrow is a saturday! Yet i have to work.. It's half day though and im working alternate weeks for saturday. So it's not that bad.

Most probably getting a new phone tomorrow! =)

No comments: