Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's the 2nd wk of school already. Im still trying to get used to sch's life. But still im always exhausted every single day after lessons. The first thing i would do when i reached home is..zzZZZ Yes. SLEEP. My timetable just sucked. Besides wed, lessons always end at 5 or 5.30pm.


I haven't been blogging for long, so i shall update more..


I love this pic! It was taken last wk when i visited my cousin in Batam. =)

There was an NP choir concert last sun and we were cordially invited to watch the performance by Huaysze. Haha "cordially invited" what a nice word. We had to pay okay..$10 per person. So after some persuasion from Huaysze, Aaron, Evan, Wanyu & me turned up. What a great place. We had a pretty hard time seaching for the venue. All thanks to Huaysze. LOL. It was held at NAFA but due to the 2 separate buildings of the sch we somehow lost our way. Luckily we managed to reach there in the end. The perfomance was so-so.

I just went for a hair cut in the evening and then to Genesis Eyewear to get myself half a year supply of contact lenses. I had my eyes examined first and was told that the conditions of my eyes are worsening. Not so much on the slight increase in degrees but rather something bad about my astigmia. It's getting worse. Due to my astigmia problem, i ended up getting a new pair of specs + contact lenses. The astigmia lenses were not cheap. It cost me $150 instead of the usual $60 while the specs is $180. I have to refrian from watching drama serials and staying up late at night. Seriously.

No comments: