Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ok. I know my blog is half-dead, infact it's dying. I was just too lazy to blog. But now i have the mood to blog cuz i just received my results through school's mail. What a disappointment! Seriously depressed right now...however i was kind of expected la given the fact that i didn't managed to complete my drawing. Hence i got a C+. And the next 2 C+ came from those 2 modules which happened to be the most important modules of all. I just suck at it when it comes to Law and ECT&P. ECT&P..you probably won't know how hard it can be. Or is it bcuz i just suck at drawing. I don't know. Law..hmm. Used to be my favourite module during the first sem or rather first term, reason being it was easy to study. But the law cases can make you go crazy. There are tons of law cases for you to memorise. Yes. It's a torture. Last C+ is GEMS-Mktg. That one i can't be bothered. The assignment was done at the very last minute. So the grade was expected. No more C+ already. I have got some As and B as well la. 2 As from BSI & CD. And a B for IT which was a surprise for me.

My conclusion: Sem 2 results is indeed a far cry from Sem 1.

This is Sem 1 results:

Module Code - Credit Unit - Grade
---------------------------------
SP0102 - 2 - B
DE2105 - 4 - B
DE2108 - 4 - B
LC1003 - 4 - B
DE2103 - 3 - B+

and..

This is Sem 2 results:

Module Code - Grade
-------------------
BA503B - C+
SP0101 - A
DE2106 - A
DE2107 - B
DE2104 - C+
DE210Z - C+
DE211Z - C+

Notice the big difference? The many C+.

I still don't know my GPA yet. Hopefully i can still maintain at 3. Please don't drop to a 2.
Im still waiting for the sms. Wish me good luck. It's getting late..i shall go to bed. Nights!

No comments: