Friday, September 5, 2008

K-Box

I went out with wy & hs to K-Box today. It was a fun day out! =) We sang much songs and had our lunch there. Camwhoring alot esp when were in the toilet. HAHA! I'll let the pics do the talking..
Each of us bought a shirt @ $13 per pc.
Hmm..due to my laziness i decided to compile everything into 1 post. Here u go..
Trish called me last wk and told me tt she wanted to work at Expo for the Robinsons Sales. And so i accompanied her down to Kelly Services at Jurong. We didn't want to go all the way there. But was left with no choice cuz tts the only branch to apply for the job. In the end found out that she cant go for tt job cuz it clashes with F1. She was then offered another job working at DAISO. The pay is quite good and only requires 4 days of working.
It was great to be able to meet up with her agn aft so long =)
My yonger sis & i

I cant wait for job to start!

No comments: