Tuesday, August 12, 2008

test test test exam exam...

Yes! 2 down and 3 more to go.. Law & CADD tests are over. For Law i think the paper was ok, at least im able to answer the qns unlike the previous test. Seriously the previous test i didnt make the extra effort in studying. I even change the facts for most of the case laws which i quoted, e.g. the year, the sum stated in the case cuz i really cant remember so much details. As for CADD, as usual lor..didnt complete it. The house which i constructed has got no roof, windows and doors were there but i dont think i cut solid correctly and im not sure if they were placed correctly. Also not all the dimensions & texts were placed in. Forget it..anw its over so there's no point complaining. =) Today huaysze me vic & wy went to nlb to study. I tried studying ECT&P but it seems like nothing goes inside my head. Worst still i forgotten what ever i drew earlier. I dont know if i can survive this thurs. I think i gotta pray hard. =( Wish me luck! =)

No comments: