Saturday, January 26, 2008

'O' Level

If u do notice, I actually nv brought up e topic regarding 'O' Level in my blog at all; or shld i say tt i was just trying to avoid e issue all along? Hmmm, i wonder..

Initially i was really really afraid tt i won't make it to e poly. I would say tt im quite satisfied with wad i achieved. But EL was a disappointment! =( EL & MA were e ones tt pulled my marks down..or shld i say up?=) lol

Now's e crucial moment. The course tt i choose to go some how or rather determines my future. But with this kind of aggregate, im really afraid tt e chances of me getting into my desired course & poly would be really slim.

What to do? I can only pray hard everyday. Hopefully 3wks ltr my dream will come true? haha! Who knows right? I guess everything is fated la..including how i did for my 'O's.. Sometimes it oso depends abit on ur luck. Mr Ong once said tt maybe i dun hv exam luck. Maybe..? well im just trying to console myself i guess. Cuz effort is always the one tt will bring u to greater heights.
But i would still consider myself as one unlucky person la.=(

No comments: